Thursday, December 3, 2009

Absent

Absent are you like the rain for hot days and brown lawns. 
Absent are you like a snowman from a frozen landscape. 
Absent are you from nights that won't end 
and days of yesterday I can't let go.

Absent is me, by your side. 

I long for happiness from this depressed soul who 
longed for nothing more then a caring glance from eyes so spirited.

Absent are you like a mother to a new born. 
Absent are you like music to an opera. 
Absent are you from days filled with dreams shared by both of us.

Absent is me, from my life, cause of you.

I feel as though this is an on going nightmare, 
a dark day, but for no reason. A new life, with no meaning. 
A new start for and old story.

Absent are you like the stars for a clear night. 
Absent are you like a bride from a groom on 
a fall day. Absent is me, who longs for you. 
Like an old horse longs for one last gallop 
upon green fields. 

Absent is me, saying I love you.

It was you and only you God only knows
 where the road will end for me. But I pray for that
 day to be with you one more time.

Absents from your glances, Absent from your 
I love you's, said under your breath from a 
distance. Absent is your laugh from happy eyes. 
Absent from the sunsets we cast ours dreams upon...

Absent is me, without you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment