Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tombstone Rose

We can, sit and sob, we can hold our breath till tommorow. 
See another day, yet only live shawdow. I sit holding
my tongue, biting back words, crying, coughing up a lung.
Cause now I see my purpose in your life was only for a season.
You've played treason, on my heart and soul. I have no more goals.
Feeling a sense of sorrow, guess I'll wave goodbye and fear tomorrow.
Your scent is still fresh in my nose, here's to you, tombstone rose.

Mancured lawns,guess your gone, we were two innocent pawns.
Playing a game of chess, I used to rest my head against your chest.
Feeling your heart beat with mine, thought you last the test of time.
Guess that's only in the movies, so I'll jump on the band wagon and
join the groupies. Jester's jest, joker's joke, poser's pose,
hears to you, tombstone rose.

I stand in this place of peace among the deceased, of relationships
that have caused me to release this beast. Feeling a sense of
sadness and dismay, I want tommorrow to come fast, and for 
today to go away. I'll stand firm fast and ready to exit my 
exsistence, I'll get on my knees and pray, look, here's my penence. 
Fear, guilt, and ignorance. Let me not forget my innocense, 
I'll burnsome incense. Smells good, tickles my nose, 
hears to you, tombstone rose. 

Isn't this rain fitting, and I'm confused sitting... among the dead,
I'll make my bed... and sleep in it, count sheep, never heard you weep.
Sad eyes. Passer by's. Long goodbyes. Annoying maggats and flies.
With out you, I'm always a shade of blue. My feelings for you were true.
Your's were false, check my paulse, flat–lining, bad timing... to be 
walking away, God I wish you would stay. What was I, innocent prey... 
You should pray, for your darken soul, heart built like a blackhole.
Get ready, hurts coming, love's door is about to close, 
hears to you, tombstone rose.

They say good guys finish last... Not this one, now I'm in your past.
Then you'll sit and thirst, feeling and realizing you should have put
me first. But too late now, I've already disbursted, hated, 
jeered and cursed. Your fault, the reason my love for you is locked in 
this vault. Sealed with a bolt, from God's right hand trigger man. 
His will, I cannot stand... Now is the time... to bury this heart felt
crime, now cover it with dirt and lyme. Never to be opened or unlocked,
his will is painful, felt like I just got clocked, three painful blows to
the mind, heart and soul. I believe now that his son arose, oh, 
bye the way, here's to you tombstone rose.

I'll pick up the pieces, after your demise, and when my love for 
you ceases. Your soft hazel green eyes, your words were riddled
with lies. Noise pollution, no resoloution, I want to start a revoloution, 
but for what our relationship had no evoloution, most of the time it was 
in slow motion. Lying and causing commotion,you had a lack 
of emotion. Cruise control feel my passion, look, I'm still lasting, 
but fading fast, casting, a hook with no bait. All I feel for you is hate, 
guess that fate,and that's the way love goes, 
I love you still, tombstone rose..."

No comments:

Post a Comment