Thursday, December 3, 2009

Uncharted Defences

I dreamt of rose coloured windows and fancy fences, To tell
the truth I couldn't understand the rules of society's defences.

To protect the killers of men and hurt the unborn, the world has got me craized, and I feeling torn. Torn between liberation and freedom, but to the guilty go unpunished? Do the marters get jeered? Does the giving hand always get cut off? Or is this my hiccup or annoying cough.

Or am I the minority, am I the one that's twisted and confused
with the governing society. I'll paint you a picture of life's unjust,
and talk about killing and destroy your trust.

But then I see your inner being that's programed like DOS.
Perfect and simple are you, so I get on my knees and reach for the cross.

To see like you do with good always in your sights,
I swear to God when I die I want you to recite my last rights.

So as long as your in this world you have me believing, and when
I get down and low I'll call upon you cause now I'm seeing, that 
love is true in some places and where it's most is in your many faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment