Thursday, December 3, 2009

Blink

Long nights, silent mornings and still afternoons. My love is held
prisoner to an abandon cell. Love's curse as forsaken me to live happily.

Words with no music, lines with no actor and a hero with no prize. 
Where have the days of laughter gone, where is my smile in the 
morning and my kiss before sleep.

Time spent just watching her dream, hours lost to hear her breath.
That smile that could make my tears wait in agony to be set free.

Days filled with joy and good tidings for summer has awakend in her 
hazel green eyes. Yet I blink everything goes dark, I am cold as a 
single leaf left upon a maple in mid winter. 

Long nights, silent mornings and still afternoons makes my 
temperment bitter as tainted honey. Colours are gray and shaded, 
skys are dark, and the moon morns for a new day as 
arisen on sad eyes and an empty soul. 

Souls once filled with adventure and spirit that angels envyed 
my love for life. Distant clouds have moved in and the storm has set 
it's stage. So let the thunder of anger be unleashed, come on and let 
the lightning strike with words so harsh and foul. Let wrath 
and blood pressure take all that's decent, love's riddle is only 
solved with a bitter broken heart.

And let my def cries fall on long nights, let my heart break upon
silent mornings, and let me be fortune's fool on still afternoons.

Blink.  Blink.   Awake...

No comments:

Post a Comment